Let the Wine Wrangler Tour Company be your designated driver for the day and tour Central California’s wine country in style before coming home to the comfort of your guestroom at Adelaide Inn. The Wine Wrangler manages our Paso Robles wine tours and departs from Adelaide Inn between 10:50 a.m. and 11:10 a.m. You’ll be personally escorted on a four- to five-hour Paso Robles wine tour you won’t forget!
This package includes:
- One night accommodations for two
- The Wine Wrangler Adventure Tour
- Deli-style picnic lunch
- Paso Robles Wineries Map
- Discounts on wine purchases and merchandise at most winery tour stops
- Use Promo Code TOUR19 when you book
- Call us at 1-800-549-7276 and reference Wine Tour Package
Paso Robles Wineries
Paso Robles is home to more than 200 wineries and 40,000 vineyard acres focusing on premium wine production. The distinct microclimates and diverse soils, combined with warm days and cool nights, make growing conditions ideal for producing more than 40 wine varietals from Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot, to Syrah, Viognier and Roussanne, to Zinfandel, the area’s heritage wine variety.