Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Adelaide Inn, in the heart of Paso Robles wine country in sunny California. Our great location, immaculate rooms and convenient hotel amenities means you’re going to have a great time, at a great price. Once you’ve reviewed our hotel & reservation policies, we invite you to book your accommodations using our secure reservation system.
For the comfort and convenience of all of our guests, the Adelaide Inn is a pet-free hotel.
We offer both smoking and non-smoking rooms, as well as accessible rooms with convenient features including roll-in showers and shower/tub combinations. Please call the hotel directly to book these rooms.
See below for our complete reservation policies. If you have a question or would like to make a reservation by phone, please call toll free at 1-800-549-PASO (1-800-549-7276).
Lodging Reservation Policies
- Check-In time is any time after 2pm, or after 3pm during special events. (Early check-in requests cannot be guaranteed.) Our Front Desk is staffed 24 hours a day.
- Check-Out time is 12pm noon.
- A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation. The Hotel may authorize the credit card the day of arrival. If we are unable to secure authorization on the credit card, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation without further notice.
- Tour Packages and certain special events require pre-paid reservations, some restrictions apply.
- A valid credit card and matching photo identification must be presented at check-in.
- You may pay by credit card, cash or traveler’s checks upon check-out.
- All rates are confirmed and will be charged in US Dollars.
- There will be no fee for reservations cancelled 48 HOURS prior to arrival date unless otherwise specified.
- 7-day cancellation policy will apply and must be made by phone for all TourPackages, and reservations during the Paso Robles Wine Festival, Memorial Day Weekend and the California Mid-State Fair.
- Should you need to cancel, please be sure to contact the hotel or applicable booking site. Failure to do so may result in your credit card being charged for the first night of room and tax.
- Cancel policies may vary when booking with third party sites. Please read the terms and conditions prior to booking.
- Please record the cancellation number you will be given for your own records.
- All weekday room rates (Sunday – Thursday) are based on double occupancy.
- An additional charge of $12 per night will apply for each guest above double occupancy.
- All room occupants must be registered at time of check-in.
Rollaway Beds and Cribs
- Rollaway beds are available at $14.00 plus tax per night, subject to availability, please request in advance.
- Pack n Plays are available at $5 plus tax per night, subject to availability, please request in advance.
- Parking is available free of charge, limited to one car per room.
- Two electric vehicle charging stations available free of charge for guest use.
- Please contact the hotel directly for any special requests.
- Although the Adelaide Inn offers smoking rooms, we realize that some of our smoking guests opt for non-smoking rooms. We request that smokers please respect our other guests by smoking in designated areas of the property only. At no time is smoking allowed in front of guest rooms, on walkways, stairwells, or laundry areas. Please dispose of refuse in the appropriate containers.
- No pets allowed anywhere on the property, even though we love them too! Please ask if you need information on local pet boarding facilities.