Of all the Paso Robles hotels, Adelaide Inn is one of the region’s best kept secrets. If you’re looking for a harvest festival this fall we have a variety of events happening throughout the area, including the annual Golden Oak Honey Festival and Harvest Wine Weekend. It’s also the perfect time of year to take advantage of our Wine Tour Package.
Located in the heart of Paso Robles wine country, our charming hotel brings things back to simpler times with our exceptional service, immaculate rooms and thoughtful amenities designed with your comfort in mind. With easy access to year-round events and attractions at the Paso Robles Events Center, there is no better place to stay than the Adelaide Inn.
We know that when you’re looking at Paso Robles hotels, we know you have a choice. Our guests return time after time because of the small touches we offer that make a big difference. During the day, enjoy our delightful outdoor space with a heated pool, lawns, picnic tables, a BBQ and a micro golf putting green. In the evening, retire to your room with tasteful decor, comfortable beds and little extras including upscale bathroom amenities and free Wi-Fi.
- Pioneer Day Parade, October 13
- Harvest Wine Weekend, October 19-21
- Golden Oak Honey Festival, October 27
- Safe and Fun Halloween Downtown, October 31
- Cambria Scarecrow Festival, October 1-31
- Attending a show at Vina Robles Amphitheatre this fall? Stay with us and save!
- Attending an event at the Paso Robles Event Center? Stay with us and save!