Our Response To CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
*As of September 1, 2021 masks are required to be worn indoors, regardless of vaccination status, in San Luis Obispo County. To learn more please visit San Luis Obispo Health Department.
At our family of properties, we continue to hold the safety and well-being of our guests and team members as our highest priority. We recognize, truly appreciate and do not take lightly the trust you put in us when choosing to stay with us.
As our guest, we want you to feel safe and comfortable and to be assured that we are closely and actively monitoring the updates from the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as our state and county’s public health departments and are responding and will continue to respond to the protocols and recommendations put in place by our officials and medical professionals.
We continue to ask guests who have been exposed to, or are experiencing any symptoms of illness within the last 14 days to please not travel.
Due to COVID-19 being a fluid situation, some services and amenities may not be available during your stay. Please feel free to contact guest services if you have any questions regarding your upcoming stay.
OUR PROPERTIES ARE CLEAN AND SAFE
We have always taken pride in the high-level of cleanliness of our properties and guest rooms which have always been a priority to us. We use hospital grade cleaning and disinfectant products approved for use against COVID-19 on the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-approved list and have enhanced our already high standard cleaning procedures per the Clean & Safe Checklist put forth by the California Hotel & Lodging Association (CHL&A).
Our Cleanliness Commitment to You:
- Frequently clean and disinfect high traffic areas and commonly used hard surfaces throughout the day
- Sanitize shared equipment
- Clean and sanitize touchable surfaces
- Cleaning linens at high temperatures using products in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Recommend any unvaccinated team members to wear personal protective gear per Cal OSHA temporary emergency guidelines.
- Train our team members on COVID-19, preventing the spread, the importance of self-screening at home per CHC guidelines, and not coming to work if/when ill
- Providing our team members with tips on maintaining a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, sleep and exercise) to help keep their immune system strong.
We look forward to welcoming you with safety and wellness at heart!
On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for your continued loyalty. We will keep listening, learning and moving forward together through this. Let’s continue to take good care of each other.
For the latest updates on California, visit the California Department of Public Health.
For the latest updates on SLO County, visit the San Luis Obispo Health Department.