Our Response To CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
At our family of properties, we hold the safety and well-being of our guests and team members as our highest priority. We recognize, truly appreciate and do not take lightly the trust you put in us when choosing to stay with us.
As our guest, we want you to feel safe and comfortable and to be assured that we are closely and actively monitoring the updates from the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as our state and county’s public health departments and are responding and will continue to respond to the protocols and recommendations put in place by our officials and medical professionals.
While we are open and welcoming guests, certain services and amenities will not be available until further notice due to certain protocols put in place in order to help protect our guests and team members. This includes breakfast coupons and our complimentary edibles normally provided in our lobby. You can still enjoy the complimentary coffee and tea in your guestroom, beverages from the vending machines, as well as the wide open outdoor spaces on our properties and beautiful surrounding areas while practicing social distancing.
For any guest requesting to cancel, we are offering waived cancellation fees during this time.
For the safety of all, the following guest considerations have been put into place:
- Social distancing of 6ft or more in common areas
- Use of hand sanitizer at key entrances
- Face coverings required upon entry of lobby if social distancing of 6 ft is not possible
- Limit of number of people allowed in lobby and common areas
- Guests who have been exposed to, or are experiencing any symptoms of illness within the last 14 days are not permitted into the building
- People who have traveled to or from a restricted area within the last month will not be permitted into the building
OUR PROPERTIES ARE CLEAN AND SAFE
We have always taken pride in the high-level of cleanliness of our properties and guest rooms which have always been a priority to us. We use hospital grade cleaning and disinfectant products approved for use against COVID-19 on the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)-approved list and have enhanced our already high standard cleaning procedures per the Clean & Safe Checklist put forth by the California Hotel & Lodging Association (CHL&A).
Our Cleanliness Commitment to You:
- Frequently clean and disinfect high traffic areas and commonly used hard surfaces throughout the day (at least every 2 hours)
- Sanitize shared equipment between each use
- Clean and sanitize touchable surfaces between shifts or users, whichever is more frequent
- Cleaning linens at high temperatures using products in accordance with CDC guidelines
- Provide and require our team members to wear personal protective gear and train them on proper use
- Train our team members on COVID-19, preventing the spread, the importance of self-screening at home per CHC guidelines, and not coming to work if/when ill
- Providing our team members with tips on maintaining a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, sleep and exercise) to help keep their immune system strong.
We Look Forward to Welcoming You Back with Safety and Wellness at Heart!
On behalf of our entire team, we thank you for your continued loyalty. We will keep listening, learning and moving forward together through this. Let’s continue to take good care of each other.
For the latest updates on California, visit the California Department of Public Health.
For the latest updates on SLO County, visit the San Luis Obispo Health Department.